It 's a pretty 20 year old Swedish woman to officially enter the first team in professional players PKR. Born in Gothenburg and recorded on poker room in 3D with the nickname "wellbet, Sofia Lovgren is a cash game specialist, who practices with some success to middle stakes full ring.
The news was still in the air for a while 'time, because his performances were not escaped to the leaders of PKR .
But now it's official sponsorship, and the beautiful Sofia will then have the opportunity to confirm his talent ulteriano already seen that in many consider the rising star of Swedish online poker. "It 's definitely a great honor for me to become part of our team" said Lovgren after learning of the news. "I think that will be really great to participate in live tournaments most important and prestigious on the international circuit. Traveling and playing poker are two of my greatest passions, and then sincerely thank PKR for giving me the opportunity to live this wonderful experience. "
Despite his young age, Sofia has however already set goals for this 2010: "I want to double my current bankroll cash game tables, sometimes a fish that gives you money can always be found. The longer haul, however, I'd force myself to some major tournament. I could wish that I could win enough money to afford a home in Las Vegas. "
Sofia has just participated all'Irish Open in Dublin, and was the only one among the team members to overcome the Day 2 going in the money "in the event that you are enrolled in 708. A good result, considering that among the teammates are the likes of Raymond 'callmebabe' O'Mahoney, Henrik 'Pokey85' Eklund, Ashley 'Ashleyhames1' Hames, Andrew 'Golfpro699' Teng, Karl 'discomonkey' Fenton , Kai 'Kingkai84' Paulsen, James 'James666' Sudworth, Vladimir 'Beyne' Geshkenbein and Adrien 'zlatan35' Allain.
Download PKR Poker 3D
0 comments:
Post a Comment