Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Moveable Fences For Cafe

Un'esperienza nuova.

Hello everyone!
The 2008 was not a year full of sporting events, but last week I had the pleasure to experience a new emotion.

poodistica My first competition!

The race was held in Lugo di Romagna Sunday, November 2 and taking advantage that my girlfriend was at work I signed up.

So wake up early, breakfast and road to Lugo.
The event was well enough known, so that the course was where the departure was filled full of people.
Ready steady ... It 'was very suggetivo the street, the gun that fires up a shot and leave all that walking under a giant inflatable ball.
The trip was a street circuit that Lugo was up, but even small villages nearby, for a total of 10 km.
Was it the excitement of the first time, but I ran with a twist that left me very satisfied with my performance.

Chissà che in un futuro non molto lontano, questa bella esperienza si possa ripetere!

Ciao a tutti!
Rampos#11

0 comments:

Post a Comment